Good morning. The time is 4:35 am,central time, and I have been awake for 2 hours now. Bear, my 3 year old Chocolate lab mix, woke me up and is now snoozing while I am sleepless! Kids and dogs, very much the same in some ways. Gotta love 'em!
I am new to blogging, but I am a talker and can type so this should work out well for me. My son has been blogging for a long time and has encouraged me to get my own going , so, here ya are, Snake! Aren't you proud of your Mom!
I am currently on unemployment, looking for a job, and I have my own craft business at "gramanan.etsy.com." I love to sew and quilts are my most favorite thing to sew. I also crochet and knit a little. Love to try new crafts. I do bead work, mostly necklaces, earrings and bracelets, both wrist and ankle. My newest craft is polymer clay...lots of fun.
I have 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys, numerous grandchildren, 4 biological and 5 step, and 3 great-grands! I had my daughters at 17 and 19, and my sons when I was 36 and 38, so it has been an adventure for sure. My first grand child was born when I was 34 and the first great-grand at 52. I love them all!
Ok, so that is my first blog...I should try and get back to sleep but I don't think that is gonna happen...Peace, love and joy to all! Happy Haunting!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment